You put it on, so you take it off!

by - Wednesday, September 05, 2012


As much as I love putting on makeup in the morning, the best part for me is still removing it at the end of the day as soon as I get home.

As hard as it may be to drag yourself to the bathroom to remove your makeup after a long hard day at the office, cleansing is a crucial part of wearing makeup. Yes, as important as wearing clean underwear! HA!

Makeup may protect your skin from dirt outside, but leaving it on overnight can cause more damage than good! Imagine leaving all that oil, dirt, and makeup on your skin while your skin tries to rejuvenate while you sleep?

I love cleansing with Pond’s classic cold creams. It really removes all traces of dirt and makeup and it doesn’t leave your skin dry and flakey as soap.

Depending on how much makeup you’re wearing, the amount of cold cream you need to cleanse varies. As for me, I wear BB creams and a little liquid foundation so it’s harder to remove. I massage a handful of cold cream on my face and gently massage it to my entire face and neck in circular motions.

Wipe off with a tissue and use a gentle face wash like that of Clearasil to remove the remaining cold cream and minor traces makeup. You can actually just wipe it off but I love washing it off with warm water.

The cold creams that are made in the USA are sold in Somera (Glorietta 5) at P595, but it’s cheaper in S&R by maybe P100+.

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM