Gloss Love.

by - Wednesday, September 05, 2012



My beauty motto has always been, “one can never own or wear too much lipgloss.”

SM Department stores came up with a new brand called Elite. I was browsing aisle after aisle when I came across this new brand from… Paris?

The BA claims it’s from Paria but some of their signs were in Korean so one will never really know I guess.

I really loved their REPULP! Gloss in A6538 (?) the gloss doesn’t really have a name but it’s the only bright pink gloss that they have (P375).

The pigment is not that high so it’s best used with a lip color base like what I used, Fashion 21’s Aqualicious in Little Mermaid.

The lipgloss really brought the lipstick’s color to life. It’s a little harder to apply though because it comes with a mini brush applicator instead of the traditional sponge applicators. It tends to deposit a little bit more product than you want so best to brush of excess product on the rim of the tube before applying.

Elite is relatively new in Manila, which only opened last March. So they don’t have the complete line yet.

The BA told me that the lipsticks are yet to be delivered. So stay tuned! I’m sure I’ll be reviewing one of them soon ♥

Elite is available in SM Bicutan, SM Makati and Robinson’s Ermita.

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM