Sweet Looking Makeup

by - Thursday, September 06, 2012



One of my favorite looks for everyday is looking fresh and sweet. I love using colors like bright pink, corals, and pinkish-nudes. I think they’re very feminine and the shades really brighten up the entire face.

Collie Collection sent me a whole lotta loot to try from their Mineral Cosmetics line. It’s actually heaven in a small little black paper bag.

I was going to meet 3 brides and today was the day I was going to try my new makeup! I was very excited!

After I cleansed and moisturized my face, I applied Colour Collection’s CoQ10 Age Defying BB Cream on my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose by dotting a pea-sized amount of the product. Spread towards your hairline.

They have 2 shades of pressed powder, Light and Natural. They are both yellow-based and the shade isn’t really that far away from each other. I went for the Natural shade. Mineral makeup tend to be thick specially powders so I used a fluffy brush to apply the powder. The result is just flawless and natural-looking! It doesn’t look cakey or thick!

After I did my brows, by using Colour Collection’s Eyebrow Pencil by the way (I got this weeks ago), I applied CC’s Mineral Blush-on Duo. I don’t usually recommend applying blush with the small blush brushes that come with blushes but I wanted to give this one a try. In spite of its size, it’s easy to control making blending effortless. I lie the fact that the hair of the tiny brush doesn’t easily come off leaving your face with strands of synthetic hair, this one however, has soft natural hair.

After softening my lips with petroleum jelly, I blotted excess jelly from my lips and smoothed on CC’s Mineral Lipstick in Satin Shell. They sent me 5 shades but I already had 3 of them so I decided to give the ones I don’t have a try.

From what I wrote in my previous posts about CC’s mineral cosmetics’ lipsticks, I mentioned that I just adore how their lipsticks smell. It smells just like MAC’s lipsticks and has amazing color! It glides on easily being creamy lipstick and all, but with these lipsticks, you won’t even need lipgloss because the color is just divine. Its color staying power is also amazing! If you blot and reapply, the longer the color stays on!

For all you other makeup enthusiasts out there, Colour Collection takes the cake! I would definitely recommend this brand to women who want affordable yet high quality makeup products!

To order Colour Collection, visit www.tupperwarebrands.com.ph. Get free makeup tips from me if you buy makeup from the Colour Collection!

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM