Girly girl's Polish

by - Thursday, September 06, 2012

#letsnailitsaturday




I’m feeling florals and lace, pearl earrings, pastel pink and coral lipsticks, despite these rainy days.

This is the first time I tried Caress’ Rose Beige (P22.75). The color is more on the coral side than it is rose, so I think the name of the polish is a bit misleading.

The color is a delicate shade of coral and the consistency is just amazing. It doesn’t thicken (just what I indicated from my previous polish post) after a few applications. It remained its consistency all throughout that’s why I love this polish.

You don’t have to spend so much money on polish because these local brands are coming up with great formulas now a days. Specially for someone like me who change nail color frequently, depending on my mood for the week!

The nail polish stays on for about 3-4 days and doesn’t chip or peel off easily. That’s why I would recommend this brand to you ladies out there, and I would definitely buy more colors soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM