Perfect Orange? Finally?

by - Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Could it be? Have I finally found a nice orange lipstick?

When you look at the product, it looks a dark rust color but when you apply it, it’s a lovely bright orange color that is bordering on coral.

I love that it still blends with my gel blush, it gives my face a summer glow even though I have fair skin!

Try Nichido’s Matte Lipstick in Charming (P188). It just feels dry on the lips and doesn’t glide on like a balm but it’s staying power is amazing!

The tube comes with a gloss on its cap that has a pearlized finish. I just love it! Although it's still not that perfect orange I have been looking for.

Wear bright colored lipsticks when you have nothing else on your face. Make it your statement ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM