by - Wednesday, September 05, 2012




When it comes to eyeliners, I’ve always preferred liquid liners. Aside from them having really intense color, it’s smudge proof.

I was in SM this afternoon to buy the mineral loose powder 405 from CoverGirl that I mix with my other shades of loose powder for my own personalized customized color. Yes, I have a tone that is very hard to match so I mix my own shade so that sucks a little bit.

But anyway, I will teach you that some other time, right now I will tell you all about CoverGirl’s Liquiline Blast. An eyeliner pencil that has liquid-like intensity (P450) that glides on extremely smooth.

Intrigued, I used their tester and lined my upper lash lines with a thick line and wore it for at least 2 hours doing a bit of window shopping before buying one for myself.

TWO THUMBS UP (three if I had an extra thumb)! I love that even with the intense humidity now a days, the liner stayed put! The liner has a sponge tip at the other end that you can use to smudge the line to create a smokey effect!

Overall? Best P450 I ever spent! LOVE IT!

For gals who have friends in the US, it's cheaper in the US Liquilines costing only $8.17, roughly about P350. So maybe you can ask your friends to buy for you. Sometimes they go on sale and have buy-one-tale-two promos!

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM