Bronze On!

by - Wednesday, September 05, 2012



I know summer’s over but there’s no need to neglect the use of bronzers. Perfect way to sculpt your cheekbones during those nights out and when lightly brushed over your cheekbones, you can use during the day to give you a really warm glow!

I love to use shimmery ones when I go out at night because it gives my face a healthy sun-kissed glow. It makes your face more 3 dimensional, and cheekbones like Jessica Biel's!

I recently just discovered ELF’s new Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan (P129.75). It stays put too! It doesn’t just fall off your face after you’ve just applied it!

I like that it's portable and doesn't take up a lot of space in your kikay kit. Secondly, the color is very natural.

HELPFUL TIP: Swipe your brush on the pan and tap excess excess product on your brush. REMEMBER! It's always best to start a little product and just layer it on if you feel you need more.

Start applying from your temples working your way down towards your cheeks so that the mostly deposited product is at your temples.


You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM