Fun Manis!

by - Thursday, September 06, 2012

#letsnailitsaturday


This post is actually connected to my previous post.

Sometimes when I am feeling creative, I love buying nail art accessories and make my manicure more fun!

Like the one I did today, I was feeling whimsical so I did this to my nails using Carla’s gift to me.

Get creative! There are tons of stores now that sell nail art supplies that you can do yourself so go and just create art!

I most specially love The Face Shop’s dotting pen (P175/pen). It’s a fine point decorative pen for your nails that comes in black, white, and silver. I wasn’t able to get the silver one because I felt too guilty about buying all three in one go. Hahaha!

GO NUTS! HAVE FUN!


You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM