by - Wednesday, September 05, 2012



If I were to choose a favorite among the wide array of eyeshadow colors out there today, it would be green.

Any shade of green will do. It looks great for fair skinned women and absolutely stunning on women with dark skin as well.

Not to mention, it's the shade of shadow that Jennifer Aniston usually wore on the show Friends. That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with the shade in the first place.

It’s just a matter or finding the right green shade for you.

On me, I used a mint green on my lids and contoured with a deep olive green on the outer corners of my eyes and create a “lifting” effect. I used Smashbox eyeshadow duo (P995) with a wet brush, and a dry brush to blend.

Pair it with either an apricot blush or a rose blush, it would still complement it. On my lips I just used a nude shimmer lipstick to give focus solely on my headlights :)

You May Also Like

0 comments





FOLLOW @THEMAKEUPMAVEN ON INSTAGRAM